Happy Trips

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tropical beaches

My personal favorite place to go is a tropical beach. As a kid we went on vacation to both California and Florida. I do remember swimming in a beach in Florida, but not California. On my cruise around Hawaii 10 years ago I think I hit a beach only once, but did go on several snorkling trips where I got to see a lot of fish and big green sea turtles.

The good news is there's a lot of coastline in the world, including the tropical areas. So we're not limited to the developed (and extremely expensive beaches) of Florida, California and Hawaii. Hey, the ocean is the ocean. There're tons of places to swim in the surf and sun yourself from Mexico (though that's getting more developed and more expensive) to the rest of Latin America to Africa to the Middle East and East European countries bordering on the Mediterranean to Africa and Asia and the South Pacific. Australia and New Zealand too, though I would assume those are more expensive, since they're in developed countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home